Who we are.
What is required for membership.
Where to find the Ring utilies.
How to become a member.
We are a collection of Writers and Composers.Back to the welcome area
We beleive that Art is humanities strongest common bond.
A universal language of mind and sole.
Though we aspier to gain livelyhood from our efforts,
our duty of sharing this gift never eludes us.
Any and all may exibit their art in free expression.
Cultural, Political, and Religious subject matter are welcome.
The matieral found on any page within the ring,
shall not be duplicated or otherwise ifnringed upon
without the experssed consent and or licencing by its owner.
Of Rhyme and Rhythm, and its affiliates
SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS
should any such violation
result by or exist in any site directed therein.
Back to the welcome area
- The Art
- Must be Original
- Must be Polished
- Must offer a message of value...
- Emotional, Intelectual, Spirtual
- As a Ring Member
- You will be amoung the critical.
We a class of high standards wish to maintain such this claim.
- Your input is vital to ensure abducties are nobel of affiliation.
- You must be willing to vote on a random bassis.
- Your site should be kept somewhat up to date.
- You must be curtious to those of lesser talent.
- It is better to inspire, then discourage.
The Page which you have registered and will be directed to.
- Must contain a functional "Of Rhyme and Rhythm" WebRing Fragment.
- May NOT contain an active < EMBED AUTOPLAY > string.
- It is not fair of anyone to comondeer a captive audiance.
We wish to enhance the curiousity of those in search ofour Art.
After you have read the member critiria, and agree, you are ready to Submit A Site.At this point all that's left is:
Have a pen and paper near by. A page will open for you to enter your site info.
The Info To Enter.
- The Title
- The ULR Address
- Your Name
- A Valid Email Address
- A Password for webring configuration
- A Site description
After you fill it in and click submit,
A page will open confirming your entry.
- On it will be.
- All of the info you entered.
- Check it for errors and write down your password.
- A Number ID We Assign To You.
- This will be your member name and the location of your site in the ring.
- Your ID# must be inserted into the fragment text. DON'T LOOSE IT!
- That we acknowledge your submission and Welcome You!!
- Links to your WebRing account, resourceses and help.
At the bottom of this page is an arrangement of links and images.
They are the result of the HTML code we refer to as a Fragment.
This code is compleet except for 7 areas that you must edit.
The fragment can be copied directly from your browser.
Open the Windows Notepad Text Editor, and disable the "word wrap" feacher.
Paste the fragment into a new document and save it with some name.
When this minor editing is done, just Highlight it, and paste it at the bottom of Your Web page.
The 7 areas.
- Your Email Address and Your Name.
- The ID# we gave you.
- Before 5 like this
- After The number 200 is just an example. Wherever you see "___", Put your ID#
Right click and copy them rite from this page.
Save them to your hard drive.
Upload them into the site directory your page is located in.